Thursday, August 25, 2011

August Employee Spotlight - Kelly Schneider

Kelly Schneider joined the Jim Butler Chevrolet Team last year as an Internet Sales Consultant. She is a St. Louis native and has been a great addition to the team and really enjoys her job. Her favorite thing about the job is helping someone through the process of buying their very first new or pre-owned vehicle, she says "there is just something about how excited people get during the purchase of their new car that makes me happy."

When Kelly isn't answering questions about the great selection at Butler Chevrolet, she is usually watching either the Cardinals or the Blues. St. Louis Blues hockey is her ultimate favorite between the two, and David Backes is her favorite player to watch. Kelly's favorite time of year is just around the corner, she loves the Fall because it is  perfect weather to drive around in her convertible. Finally, Kelly enjoys spending time with family and friends, as well as reading books (her favorite is "Gone with the Wind").

Favorite car of the past - Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Favorite car of the present - 2011 Chevy Camaro Convertible

Saying to live by  "Well, I'm what I am And I'm what I'm not. And I'm sure happy With what I've got. I live to love and laugh a lot, And that's all I need." --Kenny Chesney